Saturday, April 2, 2011

HURRY BABY!

So my sisters due date has officially come which means!!!!!!!!!!! There is no baby -_-. Whhhyyyyy???? Apparently she is getting mini contractions & her other babies (aka Cats) have not left her side- one even walked in circles around her. Weird how animals know things right? Now I will wait... in this cloudy weather since "Mr.Sun" decided to sleep in today. CALIFORNIA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? 


ANYBODY KNOW? I don't. haha.

AnyhooiZzle

I have decided on behalf of my sister to post some pictures of her wedding (it was about 2.5 years ago).  Everything turned out so beautiful & I only hope that mine will be half as gorgeous. The Knot wedding magazine also choose to do a lil column about it thanks to her photographer, Jules Bianchi .



 Bride & Groom

Cake Topper from Etsy- Supplier: OilPainta



AHA! Even these dollies that I bought them from Anthropologie made it :)






My Mom made all of our bouquets, she has a gift with flowers!


& of course... ME! haha I don't have any of the professional ones soooo bear with me.




& they are living happily ever after.

6 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos of your sister's wedding! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Wish me luck! Definitely was a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it is her first baby it is pretty normal:) haha. Usually they go about 5 days after the due date. { I work for an OB/GYN} haha. Hopefully baby comes soon<3 That is so exciting:) Also how freaking awesome that your sisters wedding was in the Knot. I loved reading that mag while planning my wedding. I hope you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why yes Gwiddle it is her first :) My gut was telling me "This baby is gonna be late, just watch". I know I am so excited! I can't wait to see it in all the hot items I got him! Thanks!!!!!! It was pretty cool to see in a magazine, kinda gave you that "ohh man I was there" vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! So excited for her!! Hopefully we ALL can go to Renegade with her sweet little family :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh don't worry Jen! The baby will be attending for sure!

    ReplyDelete