Monday, April 4, 2011

I actually do like colors.

Everyday is like Sunday (Smiths anyone?). I actually got up a decent time, got ready, hung out with my dad then helped BBQd. Is it bad that I think my dad makes the best BBQ grub ever? No way. I swear he has some kind of gift or wizard hands because every time he reunites with the grill BAM! YUMMY. 

Aside from my grill master dad, I got in my tights from We Love Colors. I decided to get Red (since I've seen them look so cute with outfits) & Navy.

This is probably one of the most worst picture showing the color but it was the best I can do. 
Apologies.

Saw this dress & was in love with the color & ruffled top:


SOOOOOOO.... I TRIED to find something a little like it: Ehh
I know its not exact BUT the color is dead on in person & it did have a ruffled neck.



I paired it with this lovely grey cardigan I purchased form H&M for $10 bucks! 

The Navy tights actually looked really nice with these colors. So do I recommend We Love Colors? Yes, I do. The are comfy & come in all sorts of HOT colors! What could be better?

Dear Blog, I REALLY need a camera.
Love, The girl with the messy @ss room.


6 comments:

  1. I need to get some tights from there. I am not typically a tight wearer... but I've always liked the idea. You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You :))))))! They don't charge tax either so heyyyyy, that's always a plus right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE colour tights! Although they always seem to look so good on other people (like you, for example) and quite terrible when I try to wear them haha :) Anyways - you have a very cute blog :)

    xx,
    Lily
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color choices for your tights! I've heard about We Love Colors a few times. From what you showed, the tights looks pretty awesome :D
    Would you say they are pretty resistant? like it won't tear if you pull on them?

    I always seem to rip my tights when I'm putting them on by pulling too hard I guess :P hehe

    x, I

    ReplyDelete
  5. @lily: You'd be surprised! You should wear them anyways, they save lives I promise you! Try black first then explore with a dark color shade. I am sure they will look amazing :))

    @Ivonne:Thanks! They are pretty sturdy though & not as snug fitting as normal tights you would buy just anywhere (Although I kinda do miss the soft touch of normal tights aka some you would buy at target). I had tights rip on my just recently also, brand new tights -_- (they weren't we love color tights) haha.

    ReplyDelete