Wednesday, April 27, 2011

F%$! this week.

Seriously. I have been having awful days at work, my co-worker isn't talking to me, & I have to return the dress I bought from modcloth -_-. Thank heavens for Saturday & Sunday because those days really lifted my spirits. Went to milk on Saturday with a few friends to enjoy some amazing Blue Velvet Cake. MMMmmMMmm is really all I can say about it since it was so gosh darn delicious, even their regular Red Velvet was bomb (Yes my ass is a fat ass & I got both the blue velvet slice & the mini red velvets). Oops?! (My phone takes the most ugliest pics ::tear:: )


Also had one of these from MILK- ehhhhh, I don't think I'll ever get one again- Oops? 
Let's just say, I've had better for less. It is pretty though right?


Also had a little inspiration to put together a "Modern Snow White" for both Saturday & Sunday. I love Yellow & Blue together- they should think about getting married.

(BAD PICS I KNOW!)
(Cardigan: Target - Dress: La Mode Boutique - Tights: Target - Steve Maddens: Ross)
(Cardigan: Target - Dress: H&M)



Sunday was great too- I am currently getting over a food coma aghhhhh. Never again will I eat that much! 

Dear Blog, I wish the week will get better. Please?
Love, Hopeful Snow White Impostor

2 comments:

  1. i feel like i say this in every blog post, but i love you. hahahah. tho mother effin cute!!

    ReplyDelete