Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DRAG QUEENS & ANIMALS


(picture of event found online)

WHAT COULD BE BETTER!? My lovely friend Bre invited me to go play Bingo with her in West Hollywood (Representing all my gays- Hollaaa!!) at burger joint, Hamburger Mary's last Wednesday. I really didn't know what to expect since I've really never played bingo "live" so I said "Hey! Why the f%$^ not?". All you got to do is make a donation- it really is for a good cause (All donations go towards helping homeless animals) Sweet right? And I mean, who doesn't loe a drag queen? Especially as a lovely host ;) Anyway, let me just say that I never EVER win anything so when I won I was definitely surprised! (Let me mention that the winner has to run around in the entire restaurant while everyone throws their loosing bingo papers at you!). AMAZING.

SO what did I win? What was in this awesome kitty bag?

1. A red suede wallet
2. Organic dog treats (that my sweet angel enjoyed)
3. A book on dog lovers
4. A $50.00 gift certificate for a hair cut & blow dry
5. 10 tickets for a comedy show at Universal City Walk

Uhmmm- How amazing is that?
Such a good night that was, so many good laughs ::sigh::

Dear Blog, I guess you never know when luck is on your side.
Love, Bingo Winner.


2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you had fun lover.
    oh, i never got to see the wallet!
    oh, and can we plan a girl's night out to that comedy club please?
    <3breanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be the greatest game of bingo I've ever heard of. haha Isn't West Hollywood great? I love it.

    ReplyDelete