Thursday, April 14, 2011

Every Rose has its... Bow?

I just wanna start off by saying a B I G Thanky Thanky to the sweet responses about my nephew! It means  MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO!

So the week started off by a surprise in the mail- What was it? Well, recently I've been wanting to "Spice Up" some things with the hair so I thought to myself, "Colleen, go on Etsy. You know you are going to find something." & what do you know... I did :D

Purchase was this mustard yellow headband made by YESSJESS- You can wear this bad boy all sorts of ways! 

EXIBIT A: 


EXIBIT B:


EXIBIT C: 


Those are just the ones I copied from the maker herself -- heehee.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I likes this one so much that I AM going to purchase this one very very soon.


Red ROOLZ.


Dear Blog, I am addicted, addicted to Buying.
Love, Colleen

P.S. Sephora FINALLY gave me a call to tell me they had the lipstick I'd been wanting. That was 3 months ago -_-

8 comments: