Monday, April 11, 2011

OLIVER.

Is it possible to have a exciting, exhausted, glorious, jubilant, over whelming, nervous, insane, stunned, warm, encouraged weekend? I can't really explain the feelings I had but those words seem to be a little close. Anyway, I would love to introduce someone really special whom I met over the weekend:

This is baby Oliver, my new nephew. Oliver said hello to the world on April 8, 2011 weighing a total of 7 lbs 12 ounces. 



Not only did I get to met him BUT I actually got the opportunity to see him "travel" haha. Such an amazing experience, one I will never forget. I look forward to watching him grow...


Dear Blog, 
I really wish I could give every woman who has given birth 1 Billion dollars or at least a hug--- every man should be praising their woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Tia Colleen

6 comments:

  1. awww he is SO cute! Welcome to the world little one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie! How exciting babies are theee best. I can't wait for my little nephew to be born in june:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i believe a weekend can be all of those things!

    your new little nephew is just beyond precious! congrats on being an auntie! it is the best!

    thanks for the wonderful on my blog today sweetie!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw -- so happy for your sissy :)
    i've seen delivery videos and seriously.. men couldn't handle!

    speaking of men, i think he looks like his daddy.. for now at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys! I was so happy to be adding to the clan! Aunts ROOL :))

    of course CB- anytime :) I appreciate the kind words oh so much!

    OMG Jen. Why did I laugh at your last statement? BECAUSE ITS TRUE!!!! muahah

    ReplyDelete