Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oldies = Goodies

Here in Southern California a man I would like to call "Mr.Sun" has been super pissed off- or was it me? Either way I couldn't enjoy the weather since I was stuck in an office all bloody day with no air conditioner -_-. In the mist of things, I have decided to share just a couple OLDIE but GOODIE times that I've had yet to share. 


Oldie # 1
Uhmmm, look at this picture. Do I need to say more about how amazing Renegade was this past year? How cute would it be to order one of these for your wedding? We all know my ass jotted this down as an idea of my own! P.S. These were free heehee.



Oldie #2
St. Patty's. So I never really "done" St. Patty's before so when this year came along I actually wanted to finally see what all the hype was about. I had a few drinks called "Naughty Leprechauns" which were soooo good & wish they were a regular drink. A girl can dream again... Also tried my first green beer, which still tasted like regular beer but hey, at least I can say I had it. Best part of the night was when my friend brought her Apple Beer for us to share... we couldn't drink it because it had a damn corkscrew! WTF!? hahah.



Oldie # 3
Me. AHAHA. Actually my lovely dear friend Jen at Reticella made me a mini self portrait which I am totally in L O V E with. This was the version before I got bangs (A new one is currently in the works)


Oldie #4
My baby, Mood. I have an obsession with taking funny pictures of him & here is one that I always LOL about.

<3 I love this boy.


Hope everyone is enjoying this Thursday! I kinda am :)
Dear Blog, Mood is not Canadian.
Love, Me

7 comments:

  1. That little self-portrait is adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lover bee. (p.s. brother's gf found the pen today! it was on her side of the room under her bag -_-) i love mooood <3 even though he doesn't look when we skype date :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - the last img is too funny!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of the windows are open in my apt since I lucked out with a living space devoid of AC. sigh.

    xoxo
    Christine
    www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute puppy! hehe

    I know what you mean! I live in California too and man did it get hot out of nowhere! My house would've seriously turning into an oven if we hadn't re installed out a/c! :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks cowbiscuits , bon bon & dulci ! :))

    jen lover- let's skype soon, haha maybe ryan will be happier? oops?

    christine & ivonne- glad you understand this pain! haha. & what the hell, its cloudy today -_-

    ReplyDelete