Monday, November 8, 2010

That's just the way it is.

This Saturday was just to epic that yes I need to share. I was home pretty much all day then got an invite to a local lounge called Candlelight which I decided that "F%$ IT!- Lets do this". I actually ran into a guy that I had a little bit of a secret crush on [Keep in mind that I was heavily intoxicated] So with that being said I totally acted a fool & yes I got to kiss him alot BUT now I ruined my chances. I know he thinks of one way of me & I wish I could rewind time but now I can't. Sucks that he will never get to see the amazing person that I am. You could obviously tell I wansn't myself so if you're going to judge based then that then I guess it's not worth it to begin with RIGHT? Maybe it doesn't matter anyway since I didn't really know him. He could have been an asshole, hate animals or just boring? I had a blast that night minus the fact that I drank too much.
UGHHHHHHH.


Well on a better note I got a new listick & I am pretty much in love.
Got to admit that I like Kat Von D's make up line.
It stays on & the color is pretty hot ;)






Dear Blog, I dont even know.
Love, Clueless... & Im not talking about the movie. haha




2 comments:

  1. I was skeptical to try the Kat Von D makeup, but I keep hearing good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I actually judged it right away--Oops!
    Try it though :)
    You may be supised. I am all for those vibrant colors

    ReplyDelete