Tuesday, November 30, 2010

If you NEVER have...

YOU MUST! What am I talking about exactly? Going to a tree farm & cutting down your own Christmas Tree! I swear it's so fun acting as if your 12 & prancing around looking at all kinds of different trees. You would be suprised that it isn't pricey at all! A few pictures [my pictures don't do it any justice]. 







So we actually spiced things up this year & got what's called a "Cypress" Christmas Tree & let me tell you... It was love at first sight. They look so different & they smell pretty awesome.

I am a happy camper...& I didn't even go camping! HAHA

Dear Blog, Someone is in the Christmas Spirit.
Love, Holiday Hungry.

2 comments:

  1. oo that looks like so much fun! I cant have a real tree cus the cat always eats the pines and then is sick YUM! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nooo! thank god my kitties love the ornaments only :)

    ReplyDelete