Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Soooo-- I need a Camera.

My phone isn't cutting it. [I dont wan't a smart phone--Oops?]. I missed the Long Beach craft fair due to my At&t service being down. Doesn't really matter to me I pretty much love them anyway! I must mention also that I only work 2 more days this week---SCOREEEEEEEE! I am pretty excited to see my family & chow down on some good grub---ohh holidays, thanks for giving me a good reason to hit up the gym. Besides all that, me & a few of my best ladies dressed up & celebrated being single. Bitter? HELL NO! I love my girls. I took a few SUCKY photos though... ::smile face:: Just trying to spice up the hair ;)

Orange lipstick <3

yay!

 Black spot on mirror? Oops!

Dear Blog,
Curls more often? Yes please.
Love, Dirty Mirror Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment