Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pumpin in my ears. PGMG.

I have been listening to them alot lately because they remind me of my youth. I love them with every inch of my heart [ I also love the song by The Smiths as well ;) ] & will always be a fan of their music & sometimes I even wish I was the lead singer in a band just so I can cover one of their songs. I think I am a pretty decent singer actually--- OOps? AAH! Man, I even remember begging my sister & her boyfried to take me to one of their shows in Pamona years ago because I did not drive...I don't even remember how old I was-- another Oops? HEE. Not to mention that I love working out to their tunes...especially their song "If You Hate Your Friends You're Not Alone" lovely title right? Yeup, I agree.



R.I.P PGMG.

"If misery loves company

Then it seems to swim so much more forcibly

In the song of other people's failures"



Dear Blog, We all lie so well- We all lie so well...
Love, Colleen


1 comment:

  1. if you hate you're friends your not alone

    uuuughhhhhhh too good too true



    hope to hear from you!
    love always
    ^_^

    http://flyingakite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete