Thursday, November 4, 2010

Forgive me for I have sinned.

FOR NOT BLOGGING IN FOREVER! SO many good memories these past weeks. Shall I just bring on the pictures??? ENJOY! I think I am partied out for a little though :/ Wahhh!
                                          
I've know these ladies since elementry
   

I miss this day :(

Can you tell I was partied out? HAHA


me The Gnome & k.white sweet Indian

Me & Ari the Madi Gra Grrl

Some of the Ladies

 Everclear was our bff <3


BEST EVER. Can you tell I was a brewed Gnome?


2 Special Women in my life.<3


Dear Blog, May the ending of this year bring more sweet memories.
Love, The Garden Gnome

5 comments:

  1. brewed ass haina (sp?) !! hahah, i love the last Polaroid picture!! miss you sugar bee!

    p.s. i didnt know ryan came to the party! ( the gingerbread )

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    thank you!


    omg ryan no wonder i smelled rice! hahah

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I think you and your friends outfits beat mine hands down! Amazing! I hope you had a good time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Kim! I wouldn't have mind having little red riding hood taking pictures with us! haha Let's make our costumes a tie :)

    ReplyDelete