Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So Many Things.

Literally. Thanksgiving is already next week! I don't even have a outfit [okay so I don't really need one but I like finding reasons to shop---Oops!?]. This past week has also had some freak accidents in it. What? Well my sister broke her leg while hiking for example--- I know Ouch right? & I almost got in 2 car collisions!!!! What is going on? I am not too sure but I think I have to be more careful about how I am working these days out. On top of everything else that has been going on... I hurt my back. Dammit. WHY WHY WHY.

On better notes, here are a few things that cheered me up.

  My Charlie Tuna ;)

Teo & Cody the white fatty

False Lashes. LOVES.

Dear Blog, What's going on?
Love, The girl with the thorn on her side...

3 comments:

  1. Dear Girl With The Thorn On Her Side,
    Will you please get it together? I would like to hang out with you in one whole piece thank you very much. :)

    HAHA, everyone needs to cuddle with a cat tail before they fall asleep.
    P.S. Love the fake lashes. they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    My Dearest Reticella, I won't get it together till you arrive. MUAHAH.

    P.S. Can't wait to wear false lashes with you when you get here.

    Things are going to be amazing.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete