Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yes. I am short.

OH WELL!
I had a dazzling day with one of my dearest Bre this weekend & man... I hadn't really thought of how short I was. We actually ran into my grandma (whom I get my shorty syndrome from) & geeze, as she walked ahead of us I pictured myself as an older her. A short her. Don't get me wrong I love my height (I mean who doesn't want a boyfriend that's taller than them & wear heels? heehee) But I can't help to wonder... What if I was an inch taller? Maybe even two? Like I said, OH WELL. Ever have insecurities about your height? I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday!

Here are a few trips of our adventure:




& I also bought this. I have said a few times that Forever21 & I have a love hate relationship... this happened to be a time that we were pretty in love :)


CUUUUUUTEEEEEE!!!!!


Dear Blog,
Who would have known there would be a short mexican sailor in 2011. 
MUAHAHHAHA.
Love, Piquito


"I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller"

5 comments:

  1. you are soo gorgeous! your hair!! THE DRESS!! AAAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGHHH Donna! Let's be gorgeous together :) thank you for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you get the dress?
    the second picture is hilarious!
    i love my height. i fit perfectly under my boyfriends shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure did HollyPop! I couldn't say know after the 2nd time I tried it on (LOL). Yay for being short all I need now is a boy so I can go under his shoulder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ho my gash! i put that dress away the other day and thought it was so cute but didnt want to look like a sailor. you however look super mother effing cute in it, and dont look like a sailor at all! and if you do, its still freaking hot <3 loves and miss

    ReplyDelete