Friday, June 24, 2011

An other angel made his way...


I would like to make a shout out to Buddy, my dear friend Bres dog. Dear buddy had to be put down today & Bre is not doing so well :(  so if you can say a prayer for her that would be so much appreciated by me. He was such a sweet dog & he will be greatly missed. Buddy was a very important piece to Bres heart & I am sure he is thankful for the wonderful life she gave him. Now he is in a better place pain free, eating & playing with the other sweet pets. I don't even want to think about Mood dying- such a horrible, lifeless feeling when you loose a pet.

R.I.P Buddy


This song is for you sweet soul <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, it's always so heartbreaking hearing about the loss of a pet.

    I hope your friend Bre feels better. I'll be sure to send my positive thoughts her way :)

    x, I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no bre! Hope she feels better soon :( send my love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies,
    it was definitely hard but little by little her heart is getting put together.
    <33333

    ReplyDelete