Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LIDDOL ME!

This weekend I helped my sweet cousin get ready for prom. Wasn't prom stressful? Well I know when I went to prom I was on automatic FREAK OUT mode- I just wanted to make sure I looked ;) haha! Anyways- so glad my cousin had an awesome time, she was so grateful of the work I did for her. Yay me!

Here are a few shots I got of her- Work it Cuz!


& LOOK! A picture of me when I was in Pre School! I had to take a picture of it- wasn't I sweet?
Apparently I was told I dress the same haha

Sometimes I amaze myself on my memory skills, I can still remember things from back then.

1.) Making a "sand angel" in the sand and remember thinking I was going to get bugs
2.) My mom picking me up & laying in the back seat of the car looking at telephone poles
3.) A party we had, some girls mom made that pudding with cookie crumbs & gummy worms (dirt with worms) & thinking how cool it was
4.) The "Blue Table" I remember exactly how that table was shaped & that it was always the "cool table"
5.) The Play Kitchen. So cool.
6.) My mom picking me up late from school & she found me in the office crying.
7.) Putting my head down on the table the first day of school because I saw everyone was crying, I tried hiding my tears.
8.) Forgetting my lunch money :(
9.) The boy who peed in class- isn't there always somebody who does?? I've seen a few piss puddle quite a few times in my day LOL :)
10.) ALWAYS being last on the colorful tape lined on the floor. Sucks to have your last name start with a "Y" -__-

Theres alot more but these are a few on the top of my head. 

Dear Blog,
It's so strange to me to think I was once that small. I am proud to say that I am quite happy of what I've become.
Always, Past & Present Colleen


PS. Found this video someone did to one of my favorite songs- isn't it lovely! :(

1 comment:

  1. she looks gorgeous, i love the colour! oh, and you are such a cutie!! at any age! :D

    ReplyDelete