Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello San Pedro.


This weekend by far was one of the best I've had in a while, I must say it was refreshing getting away from home & enjoying the lovely weather in San Pedro. I went to visit my eldest sister (& new nephew) along with a friend of mine in Costa Mesa (So lucky the cities are close- kill two birds with one stone?).

Friday: I sung myself all the way to San Pedro where I said my hellos & watched "Perfume". Anyone seen it? 
The story is pretty dark & odd- do I recommend? Yes. Watch it & get freaked out haha


Saturday: Drove to Costa Mesa & visited my friend Crystal. PARTY NIGHT. 3 HOURS OF SLEEP. Need I say more? I had so much fun  cannot wait to visit her again.


Sunday: LAZY DAY. Literally showered & sat around chatting with my sister. So niiiice to just lounge around.


Monday: Sadly no BBQ but went to The Camp in Costa Mesa & had the most amazing vegan cupcakes ever. EVER.
My drive home wasn't bad either, can you believe there was no traffic!? 





Oliver <3


It seems like yesterday I saw him come out of the womb! ::tear::
All in all my mini vacation was a complete success & I wish I could rewind time
& re do it all over again.


Dear Blog, Wishing.
Always, Colleen





2 comments:

  1. Sooo..... Basically if you and I made lots of love and had a baby together, he would look like Oliver right??? shooot.. IM DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L M A O! Basically yes. We need to get to work asap!

    ReplyDelete