Friday, June 17, 2011

Feelin' pretty gangsta


L O L x 100

I actually have been feelin' pretty G I must say- as in "G" I mean Gangster & as Gangster I mean Spiffy haha. Anyhoo- has this week not flown by? Pshh & it's already the end of June pretty much!

WHY?
IDK.

haha. In other news my homie, Jessica asked me to be the face painter at her nephews 1st birthday party & of course I said yes. Since then I have been googling (gotta love Google) different types of animals that are cute yet easy to paint. Man, not to hate or anything but it pulled up alot of "unique" ones :// (haha?)
I promise wee children, I will do my best to make you look dashing ;)

__________________________________________________________________________________

What about this weather? If you live in California are you asking yourself "What the bleep mother nature, what's going on?" I know I am. This brings me to these bad boys. 


Uhmmm- how could you go wrong with $3.97 polka dot tights?! I've been obsessed for a while now &
I just thought I may share in case any of your ladies (or guys) wanted to know. 
Nordstrom Rack. Go.

I also found the polka doted cardigan at Nordstrom Rack (shown in my last post). Little Girls Section. Clearance. GO. :)))))))))

__________________________________________________________________________________

OH!
& look what I found.
I misplaced my eyebrow plucker & what do you know? I find the awesome one I bought some time last year.
TELL ME YOU LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!


AGHHH. & it actually works pretty good. 
WIN.


Dear Blog, When life delivers the opportunity to be Spiffy, Grab it & hold it forever! heehee
Love, Ms.Spiffy 


No comments:

Post a Comment