Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Love? My Tapitio? Ole!


Sooo it's pretty FUCKING (& yes the F word really big like that) cold. Southern Cali show me some spring please, all my cardigans want to come & show off :) Well I guess it's okay for now because uhm.... drum roll please!!!!!! I got these awesome Tapitio socks. I am pretty out of control right now, right? Seriously I love Tapitio, I have been eating this stuff since I was like... 6? Okay maybe like 8. I eat it mostly with my hot cheetos (P.S. I am obsessed with those bad boys a.k.a hot cheetos). Maybe because I am mexican? Maybe because I am crazy? Whatever it is... who cares!? These are great. In love once again <3



ALSO! Let me just add that they sent me a keychain as well for free which in my opinion is MUY CALIENTE!



Love Always,
Ms. Salsa

2 comments: