Monday, March 28, 2011

MAIL "ROOLZ"

Nothing is more exciting then seeing you get a package in the mail (None of that BS credit card mail, NO Capital One I don't want a credit card right now). Anyway, I could seriously talk about the annoying mail I get but nope. Let's talk about my hot items. At the last Renegade craft fair I discovered lelabela, I don't even know how I could forget to purchase something from her! Anyways, I found her! You see I have always been into poppies so when I saw this hair piece I knew I had to have it :) 



Man, I love red.



ALSO!
I purchased these from- Vinyl Fruit.


I may just take off the hedgehog & acorn above it. What do you think?


Dear Blog, I wish you were  wizard & could make it rain, or as Tosh.0 would say, "Make it Hail" haha.
Love, The Gnome Muchacha

6 comments:

  1. You have an adorable blog. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the poppies look very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lappy is adorable with the gnomes and such!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those decals are super cute! and yes nothing is better then getting a package full of goodies :D

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete