Wednesday, March 30, 2011

push it push it


Happy Tues. everyone! Today... rewind... this month has been flying by & I have no idea where all my time has been going. My sister is due for her baby in a few days & I am so nervous/excited about the new addition. Soooo in the meantime I have been trying to get as much exercise as I possibly can since I may be away from the good ol' gym for just a lil. 


I know we are a little.... okay okay HELLA blurry but at least we got my brother in this mix

See these giant legs? Say BYE! haha


This is how I look everyday after the gym, sexy kinda? 


As a result of tonights workout, I have included A FEW songs that get me going, hopefully they can do the same for you! 






Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones






Dear Blog, How nice would it be to not sweat? A girl can dream...
Love, Eliptical Bitch

5 comments:

  1. haha...So cute you are!
    Hello sexy legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I wish they were sexy! I can dream... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been so slack with the gym this week :-( Have to get back into it next week. So exciting that you will be an aunty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only song I know off of your playlist is PDA by Interpol. Good song though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Megan! Geeze I know what you mean though its hard to start :(

    @amyschmamey- Interpol is great on all days <3

    ReplyDelete