Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WORST DREAM.

Okay sooo you know the good ol' message "If you tell someone your dream you won't have it again"? Well I had a bad dream & I wish to NEVER EVER have it again. 

It all started with this disease (dun dun dun!), they then separated the non infected & infected (Sounds like a mix of Dawn of the Dead & Silent Hill, right?) . After finding the clean humans, those people were put in a different building. I was clean but then all of a sudden I had the disease! I had to leave my family & my Mood (my dog) & fend for myself. I remember getting no sleep because at night the infected zombie like people would try & kill whatever they could. Towards the end they bit my dog & they told me to kill him :( I was crying then... I woke up. EWW & I also remember breaking into the "clean people" building trying to look for food when all of a sudden the entire building was filled with the infected people. It was soooo scary!!!!!!! My poor baby :(


Who would ever want to hurt my baby??? BTW This is Mood so if you're ever wondering "who the f%&4 is Mood!?" This is him... My sweet angel. I am actually in the process of saving my money to get Mood's portrait on my thigh & want Steve Whittenberger to do it. One of my girl friends just got a Frankenstein done by him & it looks so DOPE. Yes, DOPE. 








Dear Blog,
I've been making wishes on 11:11. Does anyone else do that?
Hmmmm.
Love, Mood's other half



musica of the moment:

6 comments:

  1. MEEP. That sounds so scary! It kind of sounds like the movie I am legend. Will Smith had to kill his dog when he got infected:( So sad. I hate dreams like that! I LOVEE your pup! So so cute<3 but I am partial to Doxies;) My favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YEA!! totally forgot about that movie! That actually was exactly like it now that I think about it haha! Thank You! I love him sooo very much, he is getting older (he's 10) so I am trying to love him with everything I got- I love doxies too! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness your puppy (and you!!) are soo cute!

    hello, by the way. thank you soo much for your sweet comment on my tattoo feature!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. my husband is the cutest <3 even if he doesn't want to look at me while weskype :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You!! Of course Donna! I loved your body at :))

    LOL jen! One day we will make him look, I promise. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh, that dream sounds well scary! I had a weird dream last night where my family kept on been mean to me and poking me a comb so i got holes in a line on my belly then they threw snakes on me (i hateeee snakes!) it was the weirdest thing ever! woke up well scared about a snake being in my bed!
    thank you for the comment on my page xxx

    ReplyDelete