Wednesday, May 11, 2011

DAS BOOT!

Have you ever experienced someone do the "DAS BOOT CHALLENGE"? Uhmmm... if you haven't you may wanna think twice (lol).

Introducing Das Boot

Das Boot usually includes 4- 8 Beers which lucky me got to watch someone drink 7. Should I even explain what happened right after he finished? Let's just say it REALLY wanted to escape his body. 
My recommendations? Don't ever do it. 

This was the outcome: LOL!
Poor Santi!

Jessica & I
(after running/being grossed out haha)

I'll stick to drinking my drinks & slowly getting to this point
(K.white & I)


One of "THOSE NIGHTS"- hey, we all got em'! haha!


Dear Blog, It's been a while since I've had an amazing girls night- let's make it happen.
Love, The girl that has her moments.


P.S. Anybody miss No Doubt? I do which is why I had No Doubt night by myself!!
CURRENTLY PLAYING:





1 comment:

  1. Ha ha "das boot" is not for me, I don't know how guys do it!!!

    ReplyDelete