Saturday, May 21, 2011

Laps get lonely too.

So after getting tired of using a pillow as a supporter I felt it was time to look into a better way to treat my laptop, Gertrude. Yes bloggers I finally picked a name & Gertrude it is- I am quite happy with this decision I must say. Yay me :) Here are a few I saw... all fancy.





Anyway, after looking long & hard for something special to treat Gertrude I looked around my room & BAM! WHAM! YO! WAH! I had it in front of me all along. What was it? 

Months back I wrote about my Pan Dulce but I neglected the fact that along with my Pan came a delicious Empanada pillow. What is an Empanada?

An empanada is a stuffed bread or pastry baked or fried in many countries of Latin America and the south of Europe. The name comes from the verb empanar, meaning to wrap or coat in bread. Empanada is made by folding a dough or bread patty around the stuffing. The stuffing can consist of a variety of meats, vegetables or fruits.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B- The Pillow:

In the flesh! (Mac Flesh?)





AHAH- Trying to pretend 

Dear Blog, I guess you just gotta look around before making a final decision, no matter what it is.
Love, Empanada Eater

Gertrude Currently playing:



4 comments: