Sunday, August 15, 2010

SUNDAY FUNDAY!

This weekend has been pretty amazing I must say-- blahh it's already Sunday though. My sister is down from the Bay area & so far we have had some good laughs & of course plan for Renee's [my eldest sister] baby shower. Everyone is so excited especially me since I am in charge of decor & invites, I might even take over take home gifts. Anyway here are a few things that made my weekend:



                          FAIR DOUGHNUTS


TAMALES, NO BOMB


HIM


 PAN DUCLE



GRRLY HAIR PIECES


Ya Dig?
Dear Blog, My apologies on taking forever to update you.
Love, Procastination

2 comments:

  1. hahaha that tamales no bomb photo is hilarious...if only they ate the tamales...then there may be a bomb later hahaha! Man I miss those things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I had to look at it twice just to make sure I was reading the right thing. Totally blog worthy :)

    ReplyDelete