Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I love you, VOXTROT.

I love their music with every inch of my heart. Isn't weird that certain songs remind us of certain events? Whether it's sad, happy, romantic.. in this case it brings back memories of me being in love. Sometimes when I listen to them I want to c r y. Not because I am sad, but because at one point in my life I acted like a kid without any worries. Might sound crazy right? Nahhh--- not for me.

Something Cute, My neice.

My new addition
Joy Division; Love will tear us apart inkkk



Dear Blog, Love music with me.
Always, The grrl with the ringing ears.

2 comments:

  1. great tattoo! i love joy division :)

    zahira-sirena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grrly! Not only do I love them but it really does mean a shit load about the things I have been through...aghh!!!

    Joy Division Por Vida! <3

    ReplyDelete