Thursday, August 19, 2010

Si Se Puede!

I have a few goals that I want to make
sure happen. DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

1. Lose Weight, Go to the Gym, Eat Right [Of course, right?]
2. Try to attempt to live everyday like my last [I know this sounds typical but F%$ it's TRUE]
3. Work on Projects & Try to get things done [I haven't been home very much but that will change]
4. School [Enough Said]
5. Try to meet some awsome, genuwine people [I tend to trust easy- saddd]
6. Not let gentlemen get to my emotions
7. Give someone a compliment EVERYDAY [This will make me feel better]
8. Finish my arm piece & begin some new ink [I feel the need, the need for INK haha, no not funny?]
9.Attempt to make more dates with my mom & have sewing sesh time [I love that woman]
10. Try not to drink on weekends [I am not alcoholic but I mean it's just empty calories & won't help me trying to lose weight]

*** This list is in NO particular order.





BAD BAD BAD! haha [but fun times]


Dear Blog, I promise that these goals will actually be real :)
Love, ME

No comments:

Post a Comment