Thursday, July 21, 2011

RENEGADE CRAFT FAIR 2011.

WARNING:
PHOTO OVERLOAD POST.


currently bumpin: "the love"- a tribe called quest

This past weekend (despite CARmaggedan- even though I kicked it's ass) I attended the Renegade Craft Fair. If you love crafts then you will not be disappointed in this event but be aware you might wanna spend all of your money! haha!
Such a lovely So Cal day with such a lovely crowd, oh California... I love you.
Anyways, here are a few pictures along with my purchases. 



Kelsey, Oliver & I.



What did I get?














Cant't wait till the Holiday show!

Dear Blog,
I wish I had a billion bills so I could have bought everything.
Love, Colleenuhh


2 comments:

  1. cant believe i missed out on it :( glad you had fun though!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures!
    those giant pegs are freeeeaking me out. *hide*

    ReplyDelete