Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th.

Hope everyones holiday weekend was awesome. Mine was. No joke, I seriously gained like 3 pounds in 2 days alone grubbing on BBQ, cakes & chips- bad girl I knoooowww. But I promise after this weekend things are really going to change with my diet. My goal is to loose at least 15 pounds by end of summer even though my dream (key word: DREAM) is to loose 25.

Anyway, back to my 4th. I seriously think this was one of the best 4ths I have had in a long while, so nice to just relax, eat & have laughs with my family. We even had wheel burrow rides in my yard! EEP!

A few snapshots?:

Lily & Isaiah- niece/nephew







Doesn't my dad look like a badass?! haha & My MOOD! He was so pissed we put that costume on him but we had to for just a little to get photos of how amazing & patriotic he looked. LOL

Dear Blog,
I hope Mood doesn't hate me.
Love, Colleen

2 comments: