Sunday, October 10, 2010

That's actually nice.

So yesterday I saw It's Kinda A Funny Story- It was cute but the 16 year old boy was even cuter! AHA! Age is nothing but a number NOOOO but really he's cute minus the fact he's a baby. Oh well! Even better because I saw it with my homegrrl BreLove. I love dates with good girlfriends. No drinks this weekend-- A good thing I would like to say.

Also had some family time which was pretty awesome & AMAZING. Why? Because my dad bbq'd & I swear he is the best when it comes to it. He should be like a sauce man-- Magic Sauce Man? Maybe. But I thank him for helping me out with my Toyota. Thanks Dad [he will never read this ever-- make him a card? yes. :) ]


Homemade Corn Tortillas? Mmmm.

 My Main Squeeze ;) aka nephew



SO EXCITED! Finally got my MAC lipstick from the Villans collection. It's pretty much is the definition of SEXY! I am not really a lipstick person but I might possibly change that since I've been obbsessed wit this one. I really L O V E my Benefit lip tint. It's pretty much a must buy BUT I might have to let lipstick in my life-- Don't tell my lip tint! She will be pissed! hahah.


  Hot?

Pink Lips? Loves.
  

    I also spent time with Mood. This is Mood. We love eachother.
 Messy Make Up + Mood = Precious Overload.




& to top things off my dads wife bought MINI DRUMSTICKS. I might have been the only one who was excited but f%$^ it in a bucket! ANYTHING mini is always great.



Dear Blog, I thank the maker of the Mini Drumstick inventor BUT I don't thank how bad my hair looks in ^^ that picture. Love, Colleen

5 comments:

  1. The movie was too cute! Movie night dates more often please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um. hi. my name is jen yepez and i looove me some good lipstick. oh and youre wiener dog..is he single? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww jen! anything is single for you <333333

    ReplyDelete