Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Party # 1

The first Halloween party of October occurred yesterday October 16th. I actually did have a nice time minus the fact our friend got SUPER to the EXTREME drunk. She told me today that she felt paralyzed-- Oops? Glad she did all her business outside so that I applaud her, You Go Glen CoCoa!. Loverbones & I were too exausted but still managed to grab some pancakes from Ihop-- Food is so good late at night a little drunk. I woke up today thinking it was 8 a.m but really it was 12 p.m- Dammit. 

BUT to top thing off, I had some good news... apparently this guy I've had my eye on asked about me? Cute Yes? Yes.

Me: BOOBOO the mechanic

Me & Loverbones the Sexy Mummy

The Drunk Sailor & I

US


Dont you just love BreLoverbone waiving while on the pee mobile?

Dear Blog,
You know what? I actually don't give a f%$. XoXOoooOOOXxo
Love, BooBoo

4 comments: