Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rub A Dub Dub

Going to the gym makes me feel so good! I had the most amazing talk with my homie about things that bothered us--- why? She actually told me about a website that turned into a book which includes all these random "I regret..." one lined sentences from anonymous people. I am all for people who say they have no regrets in life but for me personally there are some that I hold. I will share ONE regret:

I REGRET not sticking up for myself & letting you walk all over me. I REGRET picking up the phone everytime you called even though it was the one thing that hurt me the most. I REGRET making you my world & not allowing myself to be strong.

Although I do have a list of things I do regret let me tell you, it would not make me the person I am today. With that said I am proud of myself & I love myself more than I have ever before.


Dear Blog, Sometimes you gotta just let things go.
Love, The Girl with the Healed Heart


Here are a few things that made me smile today though:

Real Cute



& Fiona

4 comments:

  1. that usb key is SUPER CUTE! thanks for stopping by and leaving a very sweet comment!

    xoxo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! & of course :)
    I am a fan & will continue to be a reader.

    Sending Hugs,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. that usb drive is adorable, i want one! i love your blog design, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Emma! This usb was a must have! It was originally $28.00 but I got it for $5! I couldn't pass this amazing deal. It was meant to be :)

    ReplyDelete