Sunday, September 26, 2010

I won!

The most amazing thing is being busy then all of a sudden some good news. Just what I needed. I won some Pebbles Cupcake Cereal thanks to BISCUIT. Thanks Grrly!


My homegrrls birthday was earlier this week & I can't belive how much I laughed that night. I got her a cardigan, socks & made her a special one of a kind hair piece made by your truly. My play was to make her a card when I discovered my YUMMY "confectionery".

I got this at FELT CLUB in LA back in 2005. Cute right? She loved it!

We sang Happy Birthday to her...twice.

You can't really tell but these special 99 cent store candles had a colorful flame. [MY PHONE CAMERA SUCKS I KNOW!]

Dear Blog, Wanna wish my dear dear friend Francesca the best on her years. XOXOX
Love, Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment